Friday, August 26, 2011

All About ME!

What kind of person am I? Well, let me tell you! I'm the kind of girl who you'd think is super quiet and keeps to herself... but I'm not! I seem shy but once I get to know you I'll talk your ear off.  I'm the type of person who doesn't care what anyone thinks about me.  The most important thing to me in my life is my family and they already know I'm quirky and weird!  I played tennis in high school and still play every now and then.  I have two sisters, Sam and Sarah, and a cute as a button boyfriend, Michael. They are my best friends and, quite possibly, the funniest people I know, along with my parents, Ange and Trev (who are also my bff's). Unfortunately, I did not inherit the funny gene. Throughout this blog you will read a lot about them and their strangely entertaining stories. Now back to me! I laugh at absolutely everything and I constantly have a smile on my face. I don't consider myself a good writer at all so we'll see how this whole blog thing goes! Now that you know a little bit about me and what to look forward to on my blog this semester it's time to say goodbye!
Until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment