Sunday, October 16, 2011

How they differ.


I chose the topic of how guys differ from girls to write this blog about. Guys differ from girls in many ways, physically and emotionally. Males and females differ in almost every way possible, from the way they look to the way they feel and the way they act. I chose to research the topic more in depth and find out how males and females differ inside, specifically in the brain. I found an article on Science Daily about how boys’ and girls’ brains are different. Science Daily and the writers of this article conducted research that suggested that language processing is more sensory in boys and more abstract in girls. They found that boys and girls rely on different parts of the brain when performing certain tasks. The article pointed out that girls tend to learn and remember things in a different way than boys. Everything about boys and girls are different, right down to the way their brains process. Everyone knows that males and females think differently, but not everyone knows that their brains actually function differently. I’m glad I chose to look into this topic because now I can explain to my mom why my dad does things differently than she does. Maybe this is why men and women can never agree on anything, because their brains think differently. Men and women differ in so many ways. Their thoughts and brain processes just make them all the more different.

No comments:

Post a Comment