Sunday, November 6, 2011

Be Thankful

What are you thankful for? Thanksgiving is right around the corner. It's time we start to think about what we are thankful for in our lives. I am thankful for many things in my life. I am most thankful for my family. My parents have always made sure that I am well taken care of and have whatever I could possibly need. They support me in absolutely everything I do and they love me no matter what. They pay for me to go to college and made sure that I have the best education possible. I am thankful for my sisters for always being there for me. They always know how to make me laugh and never disappoint me. I am thankful for all my grandparents for making my family so close. I am thankful for all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins for being there. I have a very close knit family and we are always there for each other. My family members are my best friends and I am very thankful for them.  I am also very thankful for my wonderful boyfriend. He makes me happy and he is always there for me when I need him. I am blessed with many things in my life.  The people in my life make me who I am today and I am thankful for each and every one of them. This Thanksgiving holiday is a time when we should all remember what we are thankful for and not take these blessings for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment