Saturday, November 5, 2011

Change!

If you could change the world, what changes would you make?
If I had the power to change the world I would focus on changing the issues that most people don’t realize are there. Most people, politicians specifically, who have the power to change the world would turn their focus to war and debt and other political issues. Although I do believe that national debt and war are big issues in the world, they are nowhere near as important as issues such as third world hunger and terminal diseases.
Not everyone has the luxuries that we have. There are people who don't even have clean water to drink, let alone food to eat. Millions of people all over the world are starving and millions more are sick with infections and diseases. If I had the power to change the world I would provide clean water, food, medicine and other necessities to people who need it the most.
I know it costs money to achieve this and considering the amount of debt the world has it is nearly impossible but where there's a will, there's a way.
There are millions of people all over the world struggling to survive. If I had the power, the support, the money to change the world people would not have to fight for clean water and food. People would not have to worry about getting diseases that they can’t cure themselves. If I had the power to change the world people would not have to suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment